Mustangs News · How do I turn in my required athletic forms?

This year, we have a new procedure for turning in athletic forms.  ALL forms (with the exception of the online registration) should be emailed to:  Once they are received, you WILL receive a confirmation email.  If you do not receive a confirmation, then they were not received.  Please keep originals for your records.  Paper copies do not need to be turned in once they have been emailed.  Per OCBE policy, all forms must be on file before for any student athlete can participate in a sport offered at North.  This includes try-outs and preseason practices.


Required forms include:

  1.  KHSAA Sports Physical form.  All 6 pages must be filled out and emailed.  If physical is current, a new one is not needed until within 30 days of expiration.
  2. Drug testing consent form.
  3. Covid-19 Waiver
  4. Online athletic registration.  Complete online at


A couple of reminders when emailing:

  1. Both scanned forms and pictures of forms are acceptable.
  2. Please send normal size.  If it is too small, you will be asked to resend it.
  3. If you have a middle school student who is playing on a high school team, you are responsible for making sure their physical is on file at the high school.  The middle school and high school have separate offices.  Turning it in at the middle school does not constitute it being on file at the high school.
  4. All forms can be downloaded at under the more tab.

If you have any questions as to what your student needs to participate, please contact Cindy Thompson at the email above.