In order to participate in any sport offered at NOHS, the following must be completed and on file in the high school office:
- Current KHSAA Sports Physical – Must have all 6 pages filled out and turned in.
- Drug Testing Consent Form – Please print and turn in. Needs to be dated close to the start of the sport they are participating in.
- COVID 19 Waiver-Must be signed and dated by both athlete and parent.
- Online Athletic Registration – Good for school year. Can be completed online at the beginning of the school year or right before the sport season starts.
All forms are available at nohsathletics.com website under “More”.
*If the athlete is a middle school student who is playing on a high school team, parents are responsible for making sure their physical and other required forms are on file at the high school. We do not have access to middle school records. Turning it in at the middle school does not constitute it being on file at the high school.
**Per OCBE policy, all forms must be on file at the HIGH SCHOOL office before athletes can participate in a sport offered at NOHS. This includes try-outs and preseason conditioning.
For your convenience, forms can be emailed to email@example.com. A couple of reminders when emailing:
- Both scanned forms and pictures of forms are acceptable.
- Please send normal size. If it is too small, you will be asked to resend it.
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt.
If you have any questions as to what your student needs to participate, please contact Cindy Thompson at the email above.