Here is the information on bylaw 25:
Case BL-25-17- Are there restrictions during the school year outside of the deﬁned Limitation of Seasons (off-season) when the school’s team members are participants or school coaches are involved?
The “off-season” is the period during the school year for each sport or sport/activity that is outside the deﬁned start and end dates for the sport or sport/activity as detailed in Bylaw 25. The restrictions begin on the ﬁrst day of school and end on the earlier of the day following the last day of school or May 31;
The following general provisions apply to the off-season in all KHSAA sports and sport/activities:
1) There is no insurance coverage (catastrophic medical or other) expressed or implied by the KHSAA;
2) Any restriction includes all members of the athletic coaching staff, paid or unpaid, head or assistant, and at all levels;
3) No activity may be required for the student-athlete in that particular sport and there may be no penalties assessed, expressed or implied for non-participation;
4) There may be no organized activity (where sports speciﬁc skills are being taught, reﬁned, developed or evaluated) that is restricted solely to the members or prospective members of any sports team; and
During the “off-season”, a member of the coaching staff, member school representative(s), group of school representatives, or school or team-related booster group MAY NOT:
1) Pay the entry fee for a team or individuals into a practice, league, camp or tournament;
2) Pay other necessary fees for competition including umpire/ofﬁcial payments and game or facility management;
3) Provide or fund transportation (school or otherwise) for team members to go to games, or tournaments;
4) Allow the use of school issued apparel that contains the school name, nickname or other accepted likeness or allow the use of the school name, nickname or other accepted likeness in any other facet of athletic activity;
6) Allow the use of the school facility for organized competition involving individuals eligible to be on the team’s roster at any level of play (grades 9-12) in each sport without the approval of the school principal and unless such competition is conducted in compliance with all local district policies as approved by the Superintendent; or
7) Allow the use of the school facility for paid sports speciﬁc instruction by one or more members of the coaching staff. All other restrictions related to the scheduling, composition, pool and use of available personnel including coaches, and other logistical arrangements are the jurisdiction of the building Principal in compliance with all local district policies for any activity held within that local school facility or off-site activities where the coach and team members are simultaneously present, in compliance with Bylaw 1 of the Association.